Way back in 1996 in the early years of the WWW, I found an image of this postcard while search for 1951 Alice in Wonderland Coro jewelry stuff. Who knew they also did stuff for the '33 Paramount film?
Friday, July 1, 2016
Saturday, June 25, 2016
So I'm going through a pretty significant comic book geek period right now, and I decided I'd post my full set of Albedo #0 printings - I'm fortunate enough to have even the elusive 'gold' cover which only had a 50 copy print run. Enjoy.
|1st print first state - so-called 'gold' or 'yellow' cover, only 50 printed before SA decided it was not coming out the way he wanted.|
|1st print second state - same as above but with drawing board now without yellow.|
|1st print third state - colors inverted to make it look more like a true blueprint which is what SA was really going for anyway.|
|2nd print - same as first print but labeled 'second printing' inside|
|3rd print - ditto|
|4th print - reissued to look like the true 1st but with the newly added red price circle.|
Tuesday, July 14, 2015
Well I didn't think I was, but now I am. I'll be at the Disneyana Fan Club show and sale this Sunday July 19th. This year will be a decidedly smaller display, but thanks to the generosity of Erin & Robby I will be there. Hope to see you too!
Saturday, July 19, 2014
Room hopping night! Come visit us in room #520 at the Wyndham Anaheim-Garden Grove and get a head start on Sunday's show and sale. Perhaps you will want this complete Weetman Cinderella pastel tea set from England!
Friday, July 18, 2014
Thursday, July 17, 2014
Wednesday, July 16, 2014
We'll have a very nice selection of Vernon Kilns Fantasia dinnerware, and the prize of this collection is a Milkweed Dance carafe in red. Make this the centerpiece of your collection.
Tuesday, July 15, 2014
Monday, July 14, 2014
Some great items coming to a DFC table near you (well, if you are in the Anaheim/Garden Grove area that is). Starting with this beautiful 1964/65 New York World's Fair GE Progressland Attraction poster. Just in time for its 50 anniversary. Come visit my booth, you can't miss me, this will be hanging up in it :-)
Friday, July 11, 2014
So it looks like we'll have more room for stuff on the trip out to LA for the DFC Disneyana Expo, so we've added a few more items to the ever-expanding haul including:
- A nearly full run of Belgian Mickey Magazine comics 1-318, missing only 4 issues
- 7 Dalmatian figures from the very rare Seven China series, which predates the film and Enesco series by 2 years
- A full service for 8 of Fantasia-inspired Fantasy Silverplate by Oneide, including reproduction pattern catalog with Fantasia art
- A beautiful Vernon Kilns Milkweed Dance Carafe
- A full tea set from English company Weetman in pastel colors
- An exceptionally rare Disney WWII theatrical program from Dec 10, 1941 advocating the US entry to the war. It should be noted that this was printed prior to Pearl Harbor but for a performance 3 days after Pearl Harbor. One of only 4 known copies.
- A near-complete run of Persistence of Vision magazine, missing only issues 8,9
- An exceptionally rare Canadiana Pottery figure of the Pegasus from Fantasia
- A rarely seen Donald Duck pirate flag only sold at the Pirates Shop in Disneyland waaaaay back when
- Very rare Fantasia R70 door panel poster
- A set of 1951 Walt Disney Character Merchandise Division Catalog pages
And a whole lot more. I'll try to post photos of some of these items in the coming days.